A moisturising anti-inflammatory cream
Ease your skin and body with this all-purpose, versatile skin-healing and pain reducing cream. The star ingredient, African potato extract, has been used for centuries by African traditional cultures for its potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. The combination of nourishing evening primrose, coconut and avocado oils deeply hydrates and restores damaged skin. Aloe vera adds additional anti-inflammatory properties to soothe pain and inflammation, and to relieve discomfort.
African Potato Cream is used to relieve
- muscle and joint pain
- swelling and stiffness
- sprains and bruising
- autoimmune disorders like arthritis, fibromyalgia and gout
- painful conditions like varicose veins and tennis elbow
- sunburn and minor burns
- eczema, rashes and psoriasis
- inflamed acne and pimples
- skin concerns like warts, stretch marks, scars and dry skin
How to use
- Apply to the affected area as frequently as needed
- Use on clean, dry skin
- Gently rub into the skin until the cream is absorbed
- On sensitive, damaged or broken skin, spread the cream in your hands and gently pat into the affected area until absorbed
Benefits of use
- African potato is rich in phytosterols and acts as a potent anti-inflammatory to relieve pain and swelling.
- Aloe vera offers excellent anti-inflammatory abilities and together with African potato, the combination targets pain and soothes discomfort.
- Camphor oil provides a cooling effect on skin that helps relieve pain. It’s also antispasmodic and soothes cramps.
- Beeswax has mild anti-swelling properties and helps to relieve topical inflammation.
- African potato aids the skin healing process through its exceptional phytosterol and antioxidant content.
- Avocado oil is easily absorbed into the skin. It has powerful regenerative properties and assists in reducing age spots and scars.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are rich in essential fatty acids, vital for skin formation. They also deliver powerful antioxidants, which prevents free-radical damage.
- Aloe vera absorbs easily and draws the beneficial qualities of other ingredients in with it. It offers antioxidants to help in the skin healing process.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Coconut oil is excellent for dry skin and penetrates deep into the epidermis. It improves firmness and skin tone.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are highly hydrating and nourishing.
- Avocado oil is vitamin-rich and highly beneficial for very dry and mature skin.
- Tea tree, rosemary and rose geranium oils offer excellent antimicrobial properties. Together these essential oils purify and protect the skin.