A day and night moisturiser for dry, mature or tired-feeling skin
with shea, kigelia and African potato
Enjoy a sense of youthful radiance. This non-greasy facial moisturiser leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and nurtured.
Revive Moisturiser is used to
- boost hydration in the skin without leaving an oily residue
- combat the signs of ageing
- promote smoother, firmer skin
- help reduce blemishes caused by inflammation in the skin
- soothe sensitive skin
- restore tired-feeling skin
- replenish nutrients
How to use
- Gently massage onto cleansed face, neck and décolletage until absorbed
- Wash skin with Revive Cleanser before
Benefits of use
- Shea oil is a highly moisturising oil that does not cause congestion. It softens wrinkles and increases elasticity.
- Coconut oil is excellent for dry skin and penetrates deep into the epidermis. It improves firmness and skin tone.
- Avocado oil is vitamin-rich and highly beneficial for very dry and mature skin.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are highly hydrating and nourishing.
- Aloe vera soothes sensitivities and refreshes the skin.
- African potato is rich in phytosterols and acts as a potent anti-inflammatory to reduce redness.
- African potato’s antioxidants prevent free radical damage and slow the onset of wrinkles.
- Kigelia promotes skin elasticity which leads to a firmer the skin. It also increases circulation to the skin, giving you a more radiant complexion.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps combat premature skin ageing. It stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- African potato extract with its high phytosterol content and anti-inflammatory properties helps to restore inflamed skin conditions such as eczema.
- Kigelia helps to lighten pigmentation and reduce blemishes. It is used traditionally as a healing agent for skin conditions.
- Avocado oil is easily absorbed into the skin. It has powerful regenerative properties and assists in reducing age spots and scars.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are rich in essential fatty acids, vital for skin formation. They also deliver powerful antioxidants, which prevents free-radical damage.
- Aloe vera absorbs easily and draws the beneficial qualities of other ingredients into the skin. It delivers anti-inflammatory properties and assists in the skin healing process.
- Inulin, extracted from chicory root, acts as a prebiotic which is food for desirable bacteria on the skin. While this helps good bacteria on the skin to thrive and harmful bacteria to decrease, overall skin health is promoted.
- Tea tree oil purifies and protects the skin.
- Lavender and rosemary oils provides additional antimicrobial properties, while calming skin irritations.
- Rose geranium oil has a balancing effect on the skin and clears sluggish and oily skins.